APENFT has announced its partnership with Kraftly Nft and Tron Foundation with a view to creating a thriving NFT ecosystem on the TRON blockchain, thereby furthering the spread of awareness about NFTs to the TRON community.
The partnership amongst the three companies – APE NFT, KRAFTLY NFT and TRON – are for NFT lovers as well as the TRON community.
APENFT and KRAFTLYN both independently offer platforms that democratize access to top-notch artists across the world, to digitize their artworks in form of NFTs on the blockchain. Both platforms leverage blockchain technology and use the TRON protocol due to its transaction speed, low transaction costs, scalability and a robust and growing community.
Important details about the partnership:
- The increased user base will increase the demand for $NFT (APENFT token) and $KTY (KRAFTLYN token) which will eventually lead to the high turnover of assets.
- The increase in usage of both $NFT and $KTY tokens will lead to more adoption and usage of the underlying platform protocol, the TRC721, leading to an increase in value, resulting from the increase in the consumption of energy and bandwidth which leads to the increase in the burn rate of the $TRX coin, ultimately benefiting holders of the TRX coins from value appreciation.
Tron is a blockchain-based, decentralized digital platform founded by Justin Sun in 2014 which from 2017 has since been overseen by a Singaporean Non-profit Organization, Tron Foundation. It is a digital platform that aims to Tron aims to host a global entertainment system for the cost-effective sharing of digital content. It aims to eliminate the middlemen in the digital entertainment industry helping digital creators to sell directly to buyers. Tron has since grown exponentially in adoption, technology and use cases and now trusted by many across the world. Tron has its own cryptocurrency known as Tronix or simply TRX.
The Future of Tron
Tron is a very promising platform given its agile team the keep innovating, striking relevant and strategic partnerships and driving adoption of the platform’s cryptocurrency. Tron, since its inception, has witnessed appreciable and exponential growth in its user base, use cases, geographical expansion and technology capacities.
The platform’s growth from inception is depicted in the facts below:
- Tron which used to be operating within Asia originally has now expanded its operation coverage globally, birthing more user base
- TRON started as an Ethereum-based ERC-20 token platform and changed to its own protocol platform in 2018 showing its technology growth to gain platform independence
- The platform ranks #27 globally as of the time of collating this news showing its relevance to and adoption by different users
- Its present market capitalization is over $10 billion
- Its block height is over 34 million, indicating how long and/or how huge transactions on it are
- The TRON platform has more than 57 million accounts on it
- Total units of transactions carried out on the platform are significantly over 2.5 billion.
Some of the features of TRON that make it a go-to platform for users are:
- Its community growth
- Its speed of transactions
- Its low transaction costs
- Its technology robustness.