- #Cartesi reached over 132M $CTSI staked.
- Establishment of Cartesi Mainnet in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Cartesi aims to create a platform and operating system for decentralized applications (dApps). This project uses a SideChain in Linux format for complex computing. Of course, the project is committed to not disrupting decentralization in the meantime. Cartesi’s ultimate goal is to create a platform for developing robust, cost-effective, convenient and portable applications.
Cartesi takes intelligent contracts to the next level. This solution solves the immediate scalability and high blockchain fees by implementing different types of optimistic SideChains. Most notably, Cartesi has revolutionized innovative contract programming by allowing developers to encode with mainstream software support.
The Applications of CTSI
- CTSI is a functional token that acts as fuel for Noether.
- Shareholders receive CTSI prizes by stacking their tokens and participating in the network.
- Node executors are randomly selected based on stock proofs and gain the right to create the next block.
- Network users pay CTSI fees for inserting data into the side chain.
- CTSI will be used by decentralized applications to outsource the execution of verifiable and executable calculations to individuals running Descartes nodes.
What makes Cartesi unique?
What makes Cartesi such a competitive and optimistic Layer 2 solution is that it allows developers to encrypt their smart contracts and decentralized apps directly with mainstream software components and Linux operating system resources. This is more than just a gradual improvement over decentralized apps. This is an essential step towards the maturity of the entire blockchain ecosystem.
Allowing mainstream scheduling means decentralized app developers have a whole new power of expression and can create simple to complex smart contracts. It also means opening the door to widespread acceptance by developers who have never programmed for Blockchain, as they create decentralized apps with a coding experience similar to desktop or web.
The project’s Mainnet release date is set for the third and fourth quarters of 2021. The goals of this project can fundamentally create a competitive advantage in it. However, the cryptocurrency has recently announced that it has reached more than $132 million in CTSI shares and is expected to after below items sticking this token will increase significantly.
- Rollups service
- Rollups validator marketplace
- Descartes v2.0: Cartesi Rollups on Mainnet
Also, with the completely decentralized Noether system, there is less risk to CTSI.
However, there are challenges in this way in this cryptocurrency. For example, according to the project roadmap, the release date of Mainnet is late 2021, which is a long way off, especially since the project started in 2017. Projects will always face problems with such long delays or delays in implementing the roadmap.